From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jeff Behary
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 2:36 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Bert Hickman, Lichtenberg Figures and Shrunken Quarters...

Hello all,
I know this isn't a post regarding TC construction, but I feel the need to
comment on a box I got today in the mail from someone we all know on the
list.I have looked at Bert's pages, and seen his interesting creations for
years now, and this afternoon received an assortment of items I can hardly
believe.

As nice as his webpage is, it can do no justice to how beautiful and ornate
these items are up-close and in-person:  to see the dimension of these
figures, and how intricate they really are is nothing short of spectacular.
>From this point on, any lecture I do on Tesla and Tesla Coiling will include
these figures to pass around to the audience.  These are really something
special.

Sorry if I sound like a commercial, it isn't my intent - I think for anyone
though that has seen his fascinating pages and wondered how nice they really
are, I just want to affirm that the items are even more impressive in
person.

Jeff Behary