RE: [TCML] Tesla Coil in Beijing: press release

Herr Zapp,

You hit the nail on the head with everything you said below.

I've studied a lot of Tesla history, and will never forgot falling off of the chair seeing Jeff P's construction photos.  I think that moment was historical for everyone.  I fail to see how anyone could not have anything but pure admiration for the effort involved in such an amazing project.  For most of us [here in the US], day-to-day life is becoming more difficult by itself, without the addition of a double-sized world-wonder to create.  These guys did the impossible.

The rest is nothing short of painful.  To read Jeff P.'s posting afterward was heartbreaking.  3000 miles away I had nothing to do with anything -- and was completely sickened.

As for the misc. newspaper headings:  this is historical too.  Some "       " history.

Jeff Behary