Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil in Beijing: press release

Actually, the news people totally botched it.

They sought us out after hearing about the Tesla coils Jeff was making.  We
discussed Tesla's work and how Tesla coils work.

We never claimed to have made these machines.  I was horrified after reading
this article, and my sincere apologies to Jeff and his group.

D.C. Cox