Re: [TCML] A sad note of passing - John Couture

John was a terrific electrical engineer and a great enthuiast of Tesla's
work.

When he was in good health he made many interestings posts to this Tesla
List.

John and his interesting comments will be sorely missed.

Hope he is happy and active in the land of the "Big Sparks".

Best regards,

D.C. Cox