Re: [TCML] What's happening to our SIDACs?

I got my 300V SIDAC's from Mouser as Digikey US and Singapore were discontinued. I also got a hundred or so 1 amp 250V SIDAC's cheap on eBay. I suspect they would suffice for a normal sized coil (ie not too small and high frequency) but the voltage is lower for each stage.

Peter
www.tesladownunder.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx>

Folks-
I tried to order from DigiKey, but their website says the K3000F1 SIDAC
is now "obsolete"!
   So, what do we do in the meantime?

-Phil LaBudde
Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities