Re: [TCML] JAVATC Questions

I'm using Internew Explorer.

-----Original Message-----
From: bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 8:52 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] JAVATC Questions

Hi Dennis,?
?
You can't tie up the online version. All that is going on when you go to the online Javatc is that it loads the html and javascript into your browser. From that point, your personal computer has total control. Anyone else can go online at the same time a load it as well. Stay on there as long as you like.?
?
It's odd you can't get it to run off line however. I suspect your browser options are not allowing it to run. Are you using IE, Firefox, or something else??
?
Bart?
?