Re: [TCML] First (or maybe 2nd) light on my medium-sized SG coil, PT current rating?

Dave:

Try running two separate 120 VAC circuits using separate ballasts on each
120 vac circuit.  They you can set the current draw at 16 Amps on each
circuit, have 32 Amps total on the PT primary, even run your gap blower fan
or rsg off one of the 20 vac lines, and never trip your 120 vac circuit.  I
also do this with MOTs and it works great!

Dr. Resonance