[TCML] IGBT qeustion

Just acquired  a bunch of IGBTs from some damaged and scrapped equipment at work (frequency drives). Was wondering if these have any place in a solid state coil or power supply. I also have a couple of rectifiers ( semikron skd 62/16) as well as some  honkingly huge heatsinks.The IGBTs are: Fuji Electric 2MBI75S-120. If anyone knows if these are capable of tesla coil duty please let me know  as I would like to try my hand at something solid state. Also would appreciate it if someone could point me towards a real basic coil design to get me started. Thanks guys. Wyatt