Re: [TCML] Variable RSG

What about using one of the heavy reactors that go out to the motor? I have
couple that are meant for three phase setups that I got off Ebay pretty
cheap. I think they are meant to protect the VFD and keep noise from getting
back into the wiring plant. I suppose RF would go right around it though.
They are definately Heavy Duty! Thoughts?