Re: [TCML] Terry filter - are banana plugs okay?

bannana plugs and receptacles work fine as long as you keep this widely (8
inch) separation and insulated from any ground objects as they are not rated
for the high voltage.  They handle up to 2-3 Amps of current without
problems, so ok for the 60 mA current flow.

Dr. Resonance