Re: [TCML] Dumb Vista Question

Hey, Bart:

I haven't had any trouble with the 9.1 student version
on Vista, and recently with Service Pack 1.  What
version are you running and what problems are you
having?  Are you explicitly running elevated (as an
administrator) or not?  If not, you might give that a
shot (right-click icon, choose "Run as
administrator").  Many older programs do "bad" things
that Vista won't let them get away with by default.
As I seem to have accumulated an inordinate number of
such programs, I have the elevation prompting disabled
and elevation set to "automatic" (see secpol.msc) on
my machine, which tends to sweep many of these kinds
of issues under the carpet.  And Microsim 9.1
definitely qualifies as "old".

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE