[TCML] My Tesla Coil is operational!

Hey there everyone,

After 5 months of working weekends and $350, my Tesla Coil is complete
and running great.  Just wanted to give a special thank you to
everyone on the list, especially those who have helped me along the
way.  To name a few users:
Bartb ,
Ed Phillips,
david baehr,
Henry Hallam,
huil888,
G Hunter,
Mddeming,
Lau, Gary,
McCauley, Daniel H,
Frank,
Dave Halliday,
Bunnykiller,
FIFTYGUY,
have all helped along the way.  Sorry if I missed anyone, as my
questions on the list were always met with good responses.  I couldn't
have done it without you guys.

As for the final specs:
-Sparks length is about 12 inches, 14 when hitting a grounded target.
-9kv, 30ma neon transformer with Terry Filter
-0.0094uF capacitor bank
-Multiple copper pipe static spark gap
-10 primary windings on the primary (0.25" pipe with 0.25" spacing)
-2 ft tall secondary winding, about 1000 turns
-15 inch wide Al duct topload
-EMI filter with standard 120v wall power

I will be posting picture links today when the lighting gets good, and
a video on uTube.  Email me off list if you would like high resolution
pictures.

My work has paid off well, and I'm already getting ready for my next
coil: bigger, louder, and more power!

Thanks again Tesla List.