Re: secondary frequency problem (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:07:05 +0100
From: Chris Swinson <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: secondary frequency problem (fwd)

Hi Bart, Gary, all,

Just did some retesting. I was measuring the output of the coil which gives
max output at 800khz. BUT, measuring the input side the point is 1.8mhz.
That's the only one I can spot. I am wondering if my signal generator is
just getting swamped by the secondary at its actual Fres which is why I get
no output on my scope. Could be the 800khz isn't enough to kill the input
signal and gives a voltage output.

It now leaves me with a problem as I was tinkering with voltage gains, but
does not look like I will be able to measure it so easily :-(

Cheers,
Chris