Re: Oil insulated secondaries (fwd) (Are they worth it?) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:58:50 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Oil insulated secondaries (fwd) (Are they worth it?) (fwd)

Epoxy works well if it is vacuum impregnated, otherwise it is not a good
choice as it just provides a cover not an imbedded insulator.

Using only a cover, the seemingly tight fit actually looks like the Grand
Canyon to an electron.  Very small critters indeed!

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com