TeslaFest 2007 (fwd)

Good weather news for TeslaFest 2007.

On Fri morning a front is moving thru the area with rain for 1-2 hrs.

The front will move east in the afternoon and leave us with nice high
pressure,
cool (75 degrees) temps, and dry weather for both Sat and Sun.

Hope to see you all on Sat.     I will be at the shop around noon.
People
bringing coils are urged to come from noon to 2 PM for setup as we block
off the
road at 3 PM.  We have 2 large swapfest tables this year so bring you
goodies.
Put a label and your name on them with a price so people can track you
down to
make the deal.

I have a bunch of coilforms, small nsts, and various sized tungsten rods
(1 inch,3/4 inch, 1/2 inch, and 1/4 inch) for sparkgaps.

Regards,

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.