Re: Lightning On The Lawn (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 10:12:21 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lightning On The Lawn (fwd)

Bozon gen welcome as long as it doesn't create any black holes that expand
and suck us all in.

Directions to TeslaFest 2007:

Exit I90/94 at Wis. Dells (exit 92).  Take Hwy 12 East (actually going
south) for 3 miles.   500 feet past Bronco Billy's bar, turn East on Shady
Lane Rd. (left turn).  Go approx 3 miles until you hit another stop sign.
Cross the intersection still heading East.   3rd mailbox on the left side of
the road --- approx 1/3 mile past the intersection.

I invite everyone coming to bring a coil, small or large, and flea market
goodies.  There will also be a lot of ham radio junkies in attendance so
bring any old ham gear you wish to unload.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com