Re: Plasmasonic II boards (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:25:07 -0600
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Plasmasonic II boards (fwd)

I'm making up a bunch of driver boards in Dec for the PowerEx line of IGBTs.
They will drive the 400 thru 2400 Amp size IGBTs and also contain a digital
serial display driver to indicate pulse rate and pulse width.  I plan on
incorporating the "musical interface" driver as well so the coil can play
voice and music.  The 400 Amp size will work well with small and medium size
coils.

If interested, contact me off-list.

Regards,

Dr. Resonance