RE: Fried Caps? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:37:32 -0500
From: Terry Oxandale <Toxandale@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Fried Caps? (fwd)

I've used these caps successfully for hours. Mine were the same style,
but were larger at .1 uF each using 12 per string.

I used 4 strings out of the 6 available strings in the photo link below.
I simply snap the string into place if I need a replacement or to add or
subtract capacitance (8.3 nF each). So far I've never had to replace a
"tube".

http://fototime.com/16F5B3FD17CFD95/standard.jpg

Terry