Re: Fried Caps? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:08:14 +1000
From: Chris P <darkness06660@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fried Caps? (fwd)

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 13:28:13 +1000, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

try having your MMC with the caps in little "packs" IE 7 caps all in
parallel then put 11 of these parallel "packs" in series. You might have
some caps that have different internal resistance, so they see a much
higher voltage than the rest. The "pack arrangement" will help to even
this effect out. as will a bleeding resistor across each "pack"