For Sale: 4 ea Franceformer 9kv - 60 MA Neon transformers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 17:39:15 +0000
From: Jack King <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: For Sale: 4 ea Franceformer 9kv - 60 MA Neon transformers

Up for grabs. 4 ea "as new" Franceformer 9/60s. This is a nice,
"pre-ballasted" way to fuel a medium coil, and 240 MA gets you in the
realm of nice visible sparks - and you can still operate this arrangement
on simple household current. Thought id offer the quartet of them here as
opposed to ebay. Price is $65 ea or all 4 for $200. Freight will be actual
fedex ground (or carrier of your choice) charges.

Fastest way to get me is call - 801-604-5136

Cheers

Jack King

...I also have a few 12,000 v and 15,000 V 60 ma units available