RE: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:42:55 +1000
From: A. Wang 2007 T476202 <tangara_02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

About the TIG electrode and tungsten disc idea- I had that idea a while
ago, when looking at a rotating-anode x-ray tube. I mamaged to get hold of
most of the parts of the prototype. Neet to test it soon.

It could work as a diode sort of thing, where it allows current to pass to
the disc but not from.

Best if one could get hold of a rotating anode X-ray tube- they have a
nice fat tungsten disc which would work perfectly.

A.Wang 2007

"If you do nothing, nothing will go wrong"

Bean- The Ultimate Disaster Movie

> Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:10:40 -0600
> From: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Double Throw Spark Gap (fwd)

Overpaid or Underpaid? Check our comprehensive Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT