RE: Spacing (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:59:42 -0400
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Spacing (fwd)

You definitely should space them.  The plastic outer wrapping of the
caps should not be viewed as providing any insulating value, even though
they do to some unspecified extent.  Space the cap bodies as if they
were uninsulated, at least 1/4" between bodies to allow some
wiggle-room.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA