Re: [TCML] Spark gap Resistance

>Does anyone have any data on spark gap resistance?
   Entire books have been written on this.
    8)>>
   (Gaseous Conductors, by Cobine, is one...
    Its in Google BOOKS dunno if downloadable.
    I've a paper copy, but never absorbed it.))

>and for that matter Streamer impedance?
>I've been doing some simulations, and for the lack of any better number I've been using
> 4 ohms for spark gap R's and have tried using 220kohm+1.5pf'/ft for streamers,
   This gets tricky, since arc (by definition, and i think spark, also
   are _negative_ resistance phenomena....

> but doesn't always seem to look right in the sims.
> Trying to characterize plasma is always difficult at best.
   Just so.
   People have been trying for 100 years and still trying.

   best
    dwp