Re: [TCML] Spam plus TC list MIX.

In a message dated 11/15/07 12:42:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
trevor_keast@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Instead  of trying to sort the Tesla list emails according to the senders
address i.e.  "@pupman.com" (as we used to) it is now easier to sort these
messages using  the subject line.  All new format Tesla list emails (regardless of
the  sender address) have "[TCML]" in the subject line.  To resolve the issue
simply setup a filter that places all incoming emails with "[TCML]" in the
subject line into you desired email folder or inbox.  This is the way in  which
I have setup my filtering system in hotmail and it works  perfectly.  You
should be able to setup the same filtering rules in any  mail application.

Hi Trevor,

Good suggestion. While I have not had any trouble with the changeover, and
it has some advantages for me, I realize that some Spam filters are more
sophisticated than others, and some require more tweaking to adapt to any  changes.
 One side or the other will have to modify.

Matt D.

 "If the new mail carrier on our street is much shorter, do I trouble  to
lower my mailbox or just insist that he wear high heels?  ;^)))"