Re: [TCML] Spam plus TC list MIX.

Yahoo! was catching many of them in its SPAM filter at
first. Now none of them are. Yay Chip. I also get
hundreds of SPAMS per day, which is why I chose to use
Yahoo! instead of Earthlink. I never get SPAMS at my
Earthlink accounts, 'cause no one knows they exist.

Adam

http://research.microsoft.com/~swinder/sparks/tes2circuit.jpg