Re: Re: Dr. Megavolt (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:43:33 +1100
From: Peter Richards <pete.richards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Dr. Megavolt (fwd)

Thanks for the link. I dont have much time for TV - and never bothered to go cable, so I've never heard of this show.
I've regularly worked on much larger output coils sans suit and done all the same stuff. While I am VERY careful around the primary, I've not suffered any ill effects whatever from exposure to the HV output over these last 20 years. I can only interpret the "ooh migosh its sooo dangerous" talk as dissuading rank novices in a hyper litigious society.