Free HV/Tesla stuff (fwd)

Please contact Ross off list as he's not a subscriber.

Chip
----------------------------
Hi Guys,

I'm clearing out some old HV gear and wanted to give my fellow coilers
first shot at it.  I have the following stuff to offer for FREE.  The
first person to pick it up from my house in Torrance, CA can have it.
Anything left over after a week or so will probably get trashed.

1.  Primary for 6" coil with strike rail.  Could use some TLC but great
for quick-n-dirty work.

2.  Collins Filament transformer, 5V 30A secondary 220VAC primary

3.  Pulse Discharge Cap, 25KV 3uF 2061J, has some sort of triggered
spark gap mounted on the top, untested

4.  CRT power board - had planned to use the flyback for lifter
experiments never got around to it

5.  LARGE box of vacuum valves, manifold, fittings, and sensors from a
large helium leak detector that I disassembled.  It also has the helium
detector and a small diffusion pump.  There are some really cool parts
in here but I'm not using them and would rather see them go to a good
home where they'll be properly tinkered with.  I would rather this go to
someone who is really interested in building something cool with it
instead of ebaying it.

You can see pics here:
http://ross-o.smugmug.com/gallery/3745999#215361833

I'm not interested in shipping any of this stuff.  You must pick it up,
have a buddy pick it up, or work with me to deliver while I'm out and
about if you're local.

Cheers,
Ross Overstreet
ross-o at mindspring dot com