Re: capacitor charging & SG question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 06:55:03 +0100
From: James Howells <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: capacitor charging & SG question (fwd)

I was helped with this problem some months ago and Pupman members kindly
helped
As  result I made up an Excel application that :
Gives:
caps in series parallel
Caps in banks (mmc)
Cap values from the digital codes
Conversion of F,mF, uF pF
VOLTAGES ACROSS CAPS IN A BANK
Also similar calculations and conversions for resistors

I have sent it to you privately ----- so make sure it does not get caught in
your SPAM net

Any one interested can have a copy also ..... it is useful , many have said

Protected by www.SpamJab.com {UgzndUInruKjv2Cy9r}