RE: Photos of 8 kVA twin coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:35:29 -0800
From: Greg Leyh <lod@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Photos of 8 kVA twin coil (fwd)

Hi Bill,

The toroid components are all standard aluminum, 6061-T6.  The ribs are
water-jet cut, and the rings were rolled on the same home-made pyramid
roller at SRL that I've used for the previous toroids:
http://www.lod.org/Projects/120L50K/rolltoroid2.jpg

The toroid appears to hold 500kV without breakout, as I have to add a
small point to get any action off it.

-GL