Re: Flat Ribbon Primary Inductance Calculation (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:25:40 +0200
From: Kurt Schraner <k.schraner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Flat Ribbon Primary Inductance Calculation (fwd)

Hi Bart,

thank you very much for estimating my efforts (and taking for serious),
regarding the difference of flat ribbon primaries vs. round wire coils, and
making the calculations avaliable within your extremely excellent suite of
programs to our coiler society.

Have a good time, and best regards

Kurt

PS: hope, Gerry Reynolds, our "friendly list moderator" is OK, and will soon
be here again.