The MTSG Metlicka Triggered Gap... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 16:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: The MTSG Metlicka Triggered Gap...

All,

Ok, I made a new thread since I realized the original
triggered gap was actually written by Ted Rosenburg.

In any case, it always seemed like the triggered gap
should have been more popular with disruptive coilers.
 I figured it would make the SRSG obsolete, yet it
apparently did not.  Perhaps I was gone when some
crutial impracticality was found it the Triggered gap?
 Anyone have any insight?

-Brett

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front