Re: Peter's tesla coil on a car pic in May issue of IEEE Spectrum

Original poster: Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx>

All,

I was idly paging through the May issue of IEEE Spectrum that came in today's mail when I encountered a very familiar picture - as a two-page centerfold no less(!):

http://spectrum.ieee.org/may07/5053

Congratulations again, Peter!

Bert"

That issue of Spectrum is in my "to be read if there's nothing else better to do" pile. As a 60 year member of the AIEE and IRE and now IEEE I hate the Spectrum and all it stands for - engineering dumbed down to the infantile level - but will sure look at this particular page. Wonder how something intelligent like a Tesla coil slipped by the editorial staff????????????????/

Ed