From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2007 3:08:19 PM
Subject: Hand cranked Tesla Coil?

Original poster: "M G" <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi again, I would like to know if anyone on the list has built a
"human" powered Tesla Coil. Be it a hand crank, peddle powered
generator, etc... For some reason this seems to be of interest to me
lately, and I can't get it off my mind. Eventually I would like to
build my own little AC generator. Is this a highly complicated task
or not so complicated? Be it either of those I would still like to do
this eventually. I had ran into a website showing the creation of a
wind mill AC generator, but lost the URL since then. It did not seem
to be all that complicated, although some special fabrication of
metal seemed to be needed. The mill would create over 30 amps at
120volts with a wind speed of 20mph. I would assume that a peddle
powered generator (old bike) could be made to move at least 10amps at
120vo! lts. A hand crank maybe being able to move about 5 amps at 120volts.

Thanks,
Matt G.

Love Games? Gamesville is Waiting for You... Free Online Games, Fat
Cash $ Prizes Plus Bingo, Solitaire, Poker & Much More!
<<http://www.gamesville.com/?if_Event=LYCOSMAILgvilletxt>http://www.gamesville.com>http://www.gamesville.com?if_Event=LYCOSMAILgvilletxt>http://www.gamesville.com

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html>Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html>free Yahoo! Mail Beta.