ARSG-BPS required with 2 MOTs?

Original poster: nancylavoie@xxxxxxxxxxx I've recently built a 2 MOT power supply complete with a voltage doubling set up and capacitive current limiting deal per Greg Hunters awesome site.Want to try it out on both of my already built coils (ones a 4" and the other is a 6" secondary).Its pretty obvious to me that the old static gap and vacuum motor I was using with my neons isn't going to cut it anymore.What I want to know is how exactly do I calculate the ideal BPS for such a set-up and how do I achieve this with an asynchronous motor turning 1725 RPM? Thanks in advance! Wyatt