Re: Large Flat Coil

Original poster: bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

Managed to download some emails while on the road. Listen, the
measurements of this coil is just starting. There will be many others.
This is the coil by itself alone on the earth. It will not be run in this
mode just like any other coil. There will be plenty extC loading from the
terminal, terminal cylinder, primary, etc.

Take care,
Bart