RE: Wireless Power Transmission

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

The archives exist for this very purpose - to spare the rest of us from
regurgitating volumes of minimally on-topic material.  The material you
seek would fill a hard drive.  If you're too lazy to look, may I suggest
a less taxing pursuit?  Or maybe just a more specific, narrow, and
original question?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA