Re: Triple Resonance SSTC

Original poster: "Jimmy Hynes" <jphynes@xxxxxxxxx>

I thought about doing a triple resonance deal shortly after I came up
with the DRSSTC idea. I was still thinking of running it in "notch"
mode, and was hoping for benifits of even less energy stored in the
primary capacitor for the same bang energy. I didn't find any way to
let it notch very well, and eventually concluded there was no real
reason to add another LC (the R adds itself, unfortunately). The
disadvantage is that you have to make another LC (duh), and it's also
one more resonance to tune, which can be annoying.

Original poster: "Daniel Costantino" <rocketry1991@xxxxxxxxx>

Would it be possible and what would be the efficiencies or
deficiencies of creating a triple resonance SSTC would it be possible?
Would the only thing that you would have to do is add another LRC
circuit in series to a dual resonant one?

Tell me what you think,

Daniel.