Re: Interesting photo and video of coil use in Australia

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Bart and Terry
Of course you could get it from the source directly.
http://tesladownunder.com/tesla_coil_sparks.htm which has all the pics and videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nRqbQr7VGk for the YouTube low res video.

It is interesting to me how little reaction there has been from either this Tesla list or 4HV forum to my recent stuff with rotating breakout points and long exposure photography which is original work. In the public domain I have had over 100,000 hits to my site and the pics have been seen on hundreds of sites and blogs by perhaps 500,000 people if you conservatively estimate that only 1 in 5 links through to my site. The video is only a few days old but is now getting almost 10,000 hits per day.

Contrast that with vigorous discussion about plastic cup capacitors on the Tesla list. Strange.

Peter (Tesladownnder)

Now that's a video! Excellent video and story line.
I really enjoyed that.
Thanks for sharing,
Bart

Tesla list wrote: