Re: Not a Toy

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

"obviously this thing should NOT be sold to the
general public"

Why not? Self censorship is no less odious than
government imposed censorship. I kinda like the idea
of being able to buy anything I want, without having
someone else decide whether I'm sane enough to keep
from injuring myself. Heck I can go to any sporting
goods store and buy some pretty serious fire power,
but you don't want me to be able to buy a tesla
coil???

Adam

> Original poster: "Drake Schutt" <drake89@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> good lord, i saw that thing on the show future
> weapons a while
> back!  just goes to prove- "that's on ebay!"
> obviously this thing
> should NOT be sold to the general public.  i really
> hope no one gets hurt....
>
> that being said its an awesome coil that i'd love to
> get my hands on,
> but in the hands of someone with more money than
> sense im fear for them.

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html