From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 12:33 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: blanking police radio

Original poster: "earl rhodes" <earl_1975@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

hi all
isnt it possible the report is correct ??   cheap radios suffer
serious bleedover from other radio sources !! im not ham i was
citizen band ! surely police radio isnt very high quality mor just
summat that works !! crap!! so does anybody know the frequencys were
talking about !!maybe just a bit possible if near headquarters!! and
i wouldnt worry about bad press that much !! most people dont even
know what a tesla coil is and if they do mostly they keep away "not
interested"way too dangerous man !!  what you think they may
legislate against the hobby? not in america mate !! maybe here in the
uk !! but your hobby/profession  naaa your ok !! the land of the free
an all that and by the way teaching these days is not usually done by
people with  boomers traits "the boy that never grew up " but yeah he
sounds like a good teacher thats what its about isnt it keeping them
interested and informed what better way than bloweing stuff up and
being done by the fuzz for pumping home made megavolts over the
airways ....... lmfao....brill

Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes.
http://www.theconspiracygame.co.uk/