Re: A s.s. head-scratcher

Original poster: Ken or Doris Herrick <kchdlh@xxxxxxxxx>

Although I wrote yesterday that the other bricks I had would not fit, I jury-rigged them. When turning on at low power, I immediately noted erratic operation, with cause not apparent. After a bit, a dead short on the mains occurred. I conclude that those bricks were essentially dead to begin with. Give it a day for Chip to post it, then I refer you to http://www.pupman.com/current/kcherrick for the image named results3-07.jpg, illustrating the collective results of my current efforts.

KCH