RE: do it yourself caps --- an ozone health risk!

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Wow!  I have exactly the same smell-memory from my childhood Lionel
train set.  I remember the smell vividly, but I suspect it has nothing
to with ozone.  More likely some less than robust insulation burning up!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA