From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 8:17 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New BOOK - Coming Soon (DRSSTC: MiniBrute Reference Design)

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

In Late April I will be releasing a new book, "DRSSTC: MiniBrute
Reference Design" which documents the complete electrical / mechanical
design of the miniBrute DRSSTC system.  This includes complete
electrical test methods etc...  Stay tuned for more info . . .

Daniel McCauley
miniBrute DRSSTC Board Kits available Now!
Advanced Modulator Board Kits available Now!
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com