From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 8:51 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Large MOT vs. Small MOT

Original poster: Dan Williams <coilerdude@xxxxxxxxx>

I am in the process of buttoning up my 813 VTTC (can be seen at
www.coilerdude.20m.com).  Tonight I tried a larger unshunted MOT in
place of the small shunted one I was using.

NO Difference Whatsoever.

Spark length stayed the same, intensity stayed the same.

This dosn't make allot of sense to me.
Someone shed some light?  Maybe suggest what else I might try to
increase spark length past my current threshold of 12-14"?

Have added a few more taps and tried tuning, max seems to be 12-14"
at this point.  I know for a fact that this tube is capable of much more.

Dan

Now that's room service!
<http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NT
g5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Choose
from over 150,000 hotels