Re: ****SALE, Spun Aluminum Toroids

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx In a message dated 3/2/07 7:18:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Finn,

Your nice comments mean a lot to me because I know that you
are a master craftsman and coiler.

Thanks,
John

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

John,

As a very satisfied customer, I can ascertain that you are telling
the truth, and I must congratulate you on the exquisite wording in this post.

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Snip,

  Pristine
>>brushed finish.
>>
>>Spun toroids are the gold-standard for topload excellence.
>>Give your project the professional appearance it deserves with one
>>of these fine toroids.  Spun toroids provide a number of advantages
>>over corregated toroids;  1) The entire project becomes imbued with
>>a look of pristine quality and wonder.  Impress your friends.

Snip