Re: Wireless power transmission (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:38:19 EDT
From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Wireless power transmission (fwd)

In a message dated 6/25/07 3:33:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  will likely drop this thread again, as there is no point in recapping  what
we have already said.  The ion density becomes very strong [1] by  virtue of
the
ions emitted by the Tesla coil and captured by the E  field.  When the ion
density is maximized [2] for the strength of the  E field, the Tesla coil no
longer emits ions (potential in E field equals  potential in coil).  If,
however, you build a receiver that taps the  potential of the E field, a
stream of ions will be emitted by the Tesla  coil to fill the "tunnel" of
lower potential.  Thus, power can be  transmitted in a more or less straight
line right through the air, just as  Tesla claimed.

NUMBERS? ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE?

>  Given that what you're suggesting is contrary to current
> established  theory, your explanation needs to be backed up
> with some hard facts  rather than just vague words and
> invented terms.  In particular  I'd suggest your analysis
> should include at least order of magnitude  information on claimed:

There is a lot of substance behind what I have  said and presented in these
discussions.  There is a certain amount of  responsibility for the
establishment (i.e. you) to follow up and verify my  math and experiments.

WHAT math? NO NUMBERS YET!   i.e. "Where's the BEEF?"

As I  have mentioned in the other thread, I have ordered the parts to build  a
system that will further demonstrate what I have believed for the past  five
years, that longitudinal waves exist in a three coil design and  have
practical value.

IF and WHEN you've got something (quantitative reality) to show that can't
be explained by accepted theory, that is definitely the time to bring up the
topic again and EVERYONE will be impressed!.

I think we have all had our say and staked out our  ground.  Now it is time
for the showdown.  Let's not bog the list  down by arguing the points we have
already clearly made (both sides.)

Dave

Matt D.