RE: How to wind a simple Pancake Coil in less than an hour... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:45:24 +0000
From: Jeff Behary <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: How to wind a simple Pancake Coil in less than an hour... (fwd)

Hi Dan,

In a lathe they can be wound in a about a minute, but I made this page for
people who may not have one and will likely be making one for the first time
with a few distractions.

Even this hand-winder can make a coil in about 15 minutes.  I was watching
Borat, drank a bottle of Czech beer, a cup of coffee (seen in the photos),
ate a bowl of cherries (not seen in the photos), pet the cat a few minutes,
and was taking pictures more of less simultaneously and very casually on a
Sunday morning.

At least once I took the dog out for a pee, spent about 10 minutes talking
to our Lesbian neighbours (about our other Lesbian neighbours), and gave a
local stray cat some catnip and a toy mouse to play with.  I assume that the
average Tesla Coiler will engage in at least one or more of these activites
on a normal Sunday morning.  If not, I strongly suggest that every Tesla
Coil builder engages in at least one of these activities while winding a
Pancake Coil on a Sunday morning...Otherwise it just won't work properly,
will it?

Jeff Behary, c/o
The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com

Live Hotmail.