Re: A photographic tutorial of Pancake Coil winding...with movies...(fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 02:14:14 EDT
From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A photographic tutorial of Pancake Coil winding...with
    movies...(fwd)

In a message dated 6/25/07 12:16:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Why  modern physics does not acknowledge such an easily observable  and
measurable phenomenon is beyond me.

This has been very obvious for a long time.

>> Not exactly - my conclusions are significantly different than
>> yours, and they are consistent with observed behavior, with
>> known Tesla Coil theory/practice, and with the known physics
>> of air breakdown.

>This would explain why you, Ed, Matt,  and others cannot understand how
>Tesla's wireless power transmission  system works.  You can only see the
>third coil in EM mode and not in  acoustic mode.

Yes, we can't understand how it works; perhaps because to  date, no one has
been able to demonstrate that it does work.

 >Is there no small chance that your understanding is limited

All understanding is limited, it's the nature of reality.

>and that my understanding is an extension of your understanding?

The probability would be called a femto-percentage. If everyone's  wrong but
you, the onus is on you to pull that very large rabbit out of the hat,  then
ask others to accept it.

Matt D.

"I'd like t'see it from your point o' view, but me 'ead won't fit that far
up me arse!" -W.F.Alcock