Re: A photographic tutorial of Pancake Coil winding...with movies...(fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 04:16:16 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A photographic tutorial of Pancake Coil winding...with
    movies...(fwd)

Hi Dave,

Just the opposite. A third coil not in resonance acts more like a
capacitively coupled topload object and the dimensions of the coil. The
third coil is pretty much a pipe at that point. In Jeff's case, it's
nothing more than a topload object. In your coil, the solenoid is acting
like Jeff's pipe (just a topload object).

Take care,
Bart