RE: flyback resonant frequency (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:19:12 -0400
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: flyback resonant frequency (fwd)

I build a TCT and it's a very handy tool.  It sure beats dragging out a
scope and signal generator!

But I have a secondary output from the TCT feeding a small DMM frequency
counter.  I took a good amount of time to make an accurate frequency
dial, but even so, the dial is just a ballpark indicator.  And you would
still need a scope or counter for an initial calibration.

Gary Lau
MA, USA